Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Birth of a Ministry

I'm trying new ways to update my blog. Just discovered that I can actually update my blog via email, so I thought I'd give it a try.

Apart from that, I would like to put out a prayer request. I'm very close to starting a ministry again. But this time not the conventional way. I had my first meeting with a wonderful fellow Christian yesterday who shared the same vision of wanting to expanding the Kingdom of God. After the meeting, we both felt that it's definitely the birth of a ministry. The launch of this ministry can be as soon as the end of January. I would like y'all to pray with me that God's will
be done and that He alone will be glorified.

For obvious reasons, this of course will be a Christian music ministry, but main focus is on worship. It will be a place where worship resources are consolidated and distributed. My vision is to see worship teams being developed spiritually, biblically and technically. It's time we take it to the next level. I don't see why it should only happened in certain places of the world when I can see it happening daily right where I'm at. God trained David and refined 6 characteristics of David. Then David did the same with his generals and his army (which also doubles up as musicians for the temple). Wanna know more? Well pray for us and that we'll be able to come to your church to share with ya :)

Btw, we are also thinking of a name for this ministry. Please send me your suggestions. Looking forward to hearing from all of you. To God be the glory!

*Sent from my iPhone

In Christ we serve,
Timothy Ong

Add:
1 Flynn Street
Canning Vale
WA 6155
Australia

Mobile: +614-2368 2009
Home: +618-6460 6528

Follow my blog at:
http://journeyofalevite.blogspot.com

No comments: